For more information please visit our new site!
Labor Support Packages
All Services Include access to articles, videos and resources on comfort measures, natural and medical labor, postpartum recovery and more, Email and phone support throughout your pregnancy 24/7 on-call labor support, 15 hour or more of face to face support during active labor and delivery including administration of comfort techniques, help with positioning to progress labor, and more.
Standard Doula Package
This package offers all of the necessities for a positive, peaceful planning session for your birth.
- Initial consultation to meet with you and your birth partner and develop a relationship of understanding.
- A prenatal meetings to discuss fears, anxieties and hopes for your birth, along with a dynamic Comfort Measures in Labor Class.
- A chance to meet and work with your back-up doulas at the Comfort Measures class as well as monthly meet the doula topic seminars.
- Assistance in creating a birth plan
- Email and phone support throughout pregnancy
- CD or digital files with any photos taken during and after your birth
Deluxe Doula Package
This package includes all of the resources of the doula package, including the following features for Moms-to-be who wish for more in-depth planning and preparation for childbirth:
- Two additional prenatal visits including a complete picture of the labor progress, practicing of several positions in a 'labor rehearsal' and coping techniques with support persons.
- A tailored rehearsal of techniques to your birth method, including but not limited to Lamaze, Bradley, Hypnobirthing, Hypnobabies, Birthing From Within methodology.
- Babywearing consultation and review of baby soothing techniques prior to onset of labor
Postpartum Doula Services
What does postpartum support include:
- Compassionate, emotional support for mom, baby and the family
- Overnight support, if needed, to assist your family in getting the rest you deserve, knowing baby is in trained hands
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Breastfeeding, babywearing and baby soothing support
- Nursery organization and home management
- Sibling care
- Much more!
Postpartum Doula services are $35 per hour and packages are customizable for your family's unique needs
Our PBi certified placenta encapsulation specialists provide in-home encapsulation services for $300. Additional add-ons to placenta pills, mother's broth and keepsake cord are available at additional cost.